Sunday 7 September 2014

Summer blogging fail

Hey guys,
as we can all see my 'summer blogging' took an epic and awful turn and well, didn't happen!
I ended up being extremely busy this summer much to my surprise and I basically forgot to blog. To make things even worse I'm even more of a poor student after buying my first car, so I haven't been able to afford much lately and have lacked any decent ideas for blogging...

But with a new year at college approaching and a determined Lucy, I'm going to persevere through this broke-ness and give myself motivation because blogging is something I enjoy a LOT!
So, starting off with 1 post a week, I will get better at this, and can't wait to share some new posts with everyone...If there's any of you left!

Hope you all had a fab summer and aren't dreading a new school/college/uni year too much.

See you next week!
Lucy
xx

P.S. I've started a YouTube channel with my bestie Rachel, so it'd be great if you could check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment