Friday 21 February 2014

Goodbyes

Just a quick one today, need to do some explaining to y'all. 
This week I've had to say goodbye to someone who's been like a sister to me for two years (without getting into it a lot she's leaving the UK) and it's been a very emotional week for various reasons surrounding that circumstance.
As it's all I've really been focusing on, every time I've sat down to write a new blog post I can't bring myself to write something good. I mean I probably could have written half decent posts about all the things I wanted to write about on my week off, but it wouldn't be great.
So I decided on Monday I was going to leave my blog alone this week and go back to normal either this Sunday or next Wednesday.
Basically, I apologise for the lack of posts but bear with me and all will be back to normal next week!

Lucy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment