Sunday 9 March 2014

Leibster Award!

I checked my inbox today to see that I'd been nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Emily (theoxfordshopper) , I've seen a lot of bloggers do these but I never thought someone would add me to do it, so thank you!

The Rules
1. You must link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. You have to state 11 facts about yourself
3. You have to answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
4. You have to nominate 11 other blogs (with under 300 followers) and set 11 questions for them to answer
5. You can't nominate the person who nominate you
6. You have to tell the nominee that they have been nominated by you


11 Facts
1. My main goal in life is to be a Forensic Scientist and it's something I've been interested in since I was Eleven. 
2. My favourite colour is blue, and I tend to always buy and wear blue or black clothes. 
3. I have an intense hatred for banana's that goes beyond a normal dislike for food.
 4. My natural hair colour is brown, I've been dying it red/ginger for five years. 
5. I'm incredibly not organised and I find it very difficult to stick to a routine (hence the lacking posts sorry everyone!) 
6. I adore Welsh and Scottish accents, I could listen to people talk with them for days.
7.Even after quitting gym like 7 years ago, I can still somehow do the splits and am quite flexible.
8. I find it really difficult to write facts out about myself, this has taken me over an hour.
9. I have two dogs (a jack russell & a great dane) and 3 cats.
10. I love Disney and I've seen The Little Mermaid so much I can recite quotes whilst I watch.
11. I have like no hobbies, unless you count reading and blogging.

Questions From Emily
1. Have you ever met any celebrities? I've met a few people I see as celebrities, from bands I like. For example I've met Mayday Parade and Boys Like Girls. And I've also met quite a few authors (Darren Shan, Derek Landy & Terry Pratchett)
2. What's your guilty pleasure? It's gotta be my love for all these incredibly cheesy - One Direction, Glee and cliché romance films.
3. What's the first thing you notice when you meet someone for the first time? Honestly? Their eyes, I'm a big sucker for really pretty eyes and eyelashes.
4. What's something you want to do before you die? I want to travel the world and see as many places and meet as many people as I can.
5. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? A pessimist
6. If you could have a dinner party with 5 people of your choice, dead or alive, who would you choose, and why? Hannah Hart - because I admire her and I feel she'd be really good at the whole interesting dinner conversation, David Attenborough because he's incredible and well, I could meet David Attenborough... Sylvia Plath just for the pure reason that the bell jar is such an incredible book and her poetry is amazing, I'd love to just have a conversation with her. Hank & John Green (they count as 1 they're brothers) because I think they'd have great dinner table conversations, and again I'd like to show my appreciation for them. Lastly, umm Dylan O'Brien because he's a top class cutie and I'd just really like to meet him
7. Favourite fictional character? Ah either Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices, Tris Prior from Divergent, Margo Roth Spiegelman from Paper Towns or Bitterblue from the Graceling series.
8. What's something everyone loves but you hate? Pickled Onions. I eat them by the jar load which is super gross but they're so tasty.
9. Favourite pizza topping? BBQ base, cheese and peperoni.
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Definitely a night owl, I don't do early mornings.
11. Winter, spring, summer, or autumn/fall? Spring is definitely my favourite. I love winter temperatures and snow but it makes me so miserable. I always feel like Spring is the beginning of something happy, y'know? Like the light after months of darkness.


Ah even thought that took me so long to write, thankyou for nominating me Emily, it was super fun!
I'm going to nominate the five people I follow that are under 300!
Jordan- jdaisygauntlett.blogspot.co.uk/

My Questions
1. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
2. What book has changed the way you look at life?
3. What's one beauty product you couldn't live without?
4. How easy to do you find it to introduce yourself to a new group of people?
5. Top 5 favourite bands?
6. Are you introverted or extroverted?
7. What's your biggest aim for the future?
8. What is your favourite time of year and why?
9. In an argument, are you more likely to apologise or wait for someone to apologise to you?
10. What's your favourite feature?
11. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!
Lucy 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment